Panda Fight Panda Fight

Lawl

Looked like a "hood fight" too =P. Khale shoulda came out and did the party boy or somethin. Just for the hell of it? Nah, anyway, peace bro. =P

Paper!! Paper!!

Nice

You're on your way. I like it but no offense, its easy to see its a new caliber flash. I'm not at all flash talented XD. Make the next one longer and I'll love to watch it too.

Jerry Jerry

Wow nice.

Really good flash dude.. surprise ending there(the VERY end was unneeded but w/e lol) keep em comin this was great... reminded me of what my life might be in 10 years...

Survive The Zombiez Survive The Zombiez

Your submission would not load for me even after refreshing the page.

DynamiteFrog responds:

I'm sorry the game is a little broken I will upload a new one where the game will function correctly

Necrorun Necrorun

I like it but

My only real complaint would be if the leper is jumpin off the flippin cliff and theres no way to get him why do you break my combo for it? Also bouncin rocks are a little gay but thats skill seeker the way I look at it. But yeah, suicidal lepers breakin my combos, break my balls, lol.

Virus Avoider Virus Avoider

Neat

Sorta reminded me of impossible quiz or w/e its called. GL, want to see the full ver.

-Pulse- (HREC) -Pulse- (HREC)

woot

another good song, hardly ever get sucky ones on newgrounds really... anyway, good job

jared-meyer responds:

thx maan

Through the Gates (Abbv.) Through the Gates (Abbv.)

OOOOH YEAH

Lol, really good and well thought out, must've been stuck in your head or somethin, keep it up.

Revolutions Revolutions

One that I listen to almost every day.

Very good dude, if you keep makin ones like this, you could make a livin off it. Lol, peace dude, good luck and stuff.

Bye Steve Bye Steve

So I guess Bill Gates wins be default?

Frickin mac fags, itunes only thing he was part of that I gave a shatner about.