Survive The Zombiez Survive The Zombiez

Your submission would not load for me even after refreshing the page.

DynamiteFrog responds:

I'm sorry the game is a little broken I will upload a new one where the game will function correctly

Necrorun Necrorun

I like it but

My only real complaint would be if the leper is jumpin off the flippin cliff and theres no way to get him why do you break my combo for it? Also bouncin rocks are a little gay but thats skill seeker the way I look at it. But yeah, suicidal lepers breakin my combos, break my balls, lol.

Virus Avoider Virus Avoider

Neat

Sorta reminded me of impossible quiz or w/e its called. GL, want to see the full ver.

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

LOVED IT

DUDE THAT WAS GREAT... NO TIME TO EXPLAIN... WAIT ME IN THE FUTURE GETS *CRAB ENTRANCE* BWAHAHAHA. Ok but for real I really thought it was cool dude.

Zombie Survival: SM Zombie Survival: SM

Good job.

Loved the game, its a good time consumer. Do kinda wonder why you gave us a knife at all lol, but you made it, I can't nag. Once you get to mummies its extremely hard but I can see why after 9 lvls of easiness lol. Btw, to the last reviewer, you're not jumping right if you're not escaping their damage.

..:: BeatBox Beta ::.. ..:: BeatBox Beta ::..

WOOT!

This is like a free fruity loops or somethin man! I like it because I'm to cheap to buy a music creator yet have some random insanity waiting to jump outta my head lol. Wasn't violent, wasn't funny, (well, was it supposed to be?! =P) graphics didn't do much for me, but the whole freakin thing was great, hope this gets popular...

beep beep ima jeep beep beep ima jeep

good

I JUST MUST SAY I HATE THIS SONG BACKWARDS, GO TO HELL YOU BASTARDS WHO MAKE THEM PURPOSELY SATANIC REVERSED.

Maze Completer Maze Completer

good, but

this idea has been way overdone, get some original ideas and come back

Mayhem In The Skies! Mayhem In The Skies!

?

good game but please tell me wtf babies are doing fallin from the sky!?!?

Have A Nice Day: The Game Have A Nice Day: The Game

uhhh

wtf you meant by your explanation of the game creeps me out, good game but you're fucked up in the head